Crema has a vast and professional folder structure.
The folder structure is professional, simple and easy to understand.
- assets This folder contains all the images and other raw materials used in the template.
2. src The src contains the code of all the pages in the Crema. This folder is the heart of this project. This is the folder where the magic happens. Basically, this is the folder in which the user do all the work. The src folder structure is as follows:-
- core It contains all the general and common components that are used throughout the template.
- services It contains database and authentication service provider's settings and other data and files related to fake APIs.
- utility It contains all the utility files like context API, hooks, helper function.
- pages All the code related to the dashboard, apps, and other pages lies in this folder. We have kept the folder structure very simple and easy to understand by breaking the folders into sub-folders and following proper naming. For example, the modules folder contains a folder named 'dashboard' which contains all the files related to the dashboard, similarly, a folder named 'apps' contains all the code related to apps included in the template.
- redux, As the name suggests, this folder contains the global state management-related files. This folder is divided into three sub folders viz. actions, reducers, and store.
- shared This folder contains the helping files. It contains language files, constants that are used in Redux, and style-related files.
Crema folder structure.