The folder structure is simple and easy to understand. When you unzip the folder, you will find the following folders/files:-
- assetsThis folder contains all the images and other raw materials used in the template.
The src contains the code of all the pages in the Crema. This folder is the heart of this project. This is the folder where the magic happens. Basically, this is the folder in which the user do all the work. The src folder structure is as follows:-
- coreIt contains all the general and common components that are used throughout the template.
- servicesIt contains database and authentication service providers settings and other data and files related to fake APIs.
- utilityIt contains files all the important files related to the template.
- modulesAll the code related to dashboard, apps and other pages lies in this folder. We have kept the folder structure very simple and easy to understand by breaking the folders into sub-folders and following proper naming. For example, modules folder contain a folder named 'dashboard' which contains all the files related to dashboard, similarly, a folder named 'apps' contains all the code related to apps included in the template.
- redux, As the name suggests, this folder contains the global state management related files. This folder is divided into three subfolders viz. actions, reducers, and store.
- sharedThis folder contains the helping files. It contains language files, constants that are used in Redux and style related files.